Re: [Yuricon] Sasameki Koto anime on Crunchyroll

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 5, 2009
      Waaiiii..it will be on my b'day. :D  I hope it's viewable in Malaysia...since we're mostly in the Oceana area. >.>

      Kumi.

      On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 4:11 AM, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
      CR announced today that they will be simulcasting Sasameki Koto (for
      users in the Americas and Oceania):
      http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-568116/fairy-tail-and-sasameki-koto-just-added/

      It sounds like they've been getting requests for more yuri and have
      answered them, which is really great on both counts.

      Episode 1 airs on Wednesday, October 7th at noon PST. I'm looking
      forward to watching it.

      Erin

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      =============================
      Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

      http://sensei.sttrinnians.net/

    • Val
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 6, 2009
        Finally! A wonderful reason to feel happy about my moving to Melbourne! *grins* (opportunity to go to university here notwithstanding of course) I can't wait for tomorrow...*whistles*
      • Sharanna Atreides
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 6, 2009
          For those who are alredy curiouse about Sasameki Koto:
          Here is a clip, which looks like an advertisment or somthing like that.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgTYlhKr4aE&feature=player_embedded

          I want to watch it @_@!

          Sharanna.

             http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Yuricon/ join

             mailto:Yuricon-fullfeature d@yahoogroups. com

          ============ ========= ========
          Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

          http://sensei. sttrinnians. net/

        • shanejayell2000
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
            Saw it and liked it. They did a good job of sneaking all the leads into the first episode too.

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
              > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              > From: shanejayell2000@...
              > Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 15:29:52 +0000
              > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Sasameki Koto anime on Crunchyroll
              >
              > Saw it and liked it. They did a good job of sneaking all the leads into the first episode too.

              I'm kind of interested in the way the beginning was rewritten to be harsher than the manga's beginning.  Based on what happens in later volumes, I'm wondering if the feedback they got from fans was "It's cute, but it would be better if it was more serious" or they just thought they'd ride on Aoi Hana's coattails. Or something else I can't even think of, like they just said, "let's rewrite it." :-)

              Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
              http://okazu.blogspot.com

            • Jamie Wells
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
                Like it matters.  It'll be on youtube or some other random website from some brave soul.

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
                  On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:40:16 -0700 (PDT), Jamie Wells
                  <tigrisataica@...> wrote:

                  > Like it matters.  It'll be on youtube or some other random website
                  > from some brave soul.

                  Well, yes. But it's nice to have a legal option available. If nothing
                  else it's a chance to demonstrate that there /is/ a market for this
                  sort of thing and perhaps thereby encourage more of it.
                  .oO("EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME SHOUJO! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" )
                • Rinu CZ
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
                    Indeed, Adam. This way I am forced into the leecher mode again. I hope
                    one day the e-distribution will be a matter of rationality not odd
                    clauses :). But cheers for the US and NZ citizens.

                    Since the topic is about CR not Sasameki, I keep a low-profile in
                    opinions about 1st episode.

                    R.