Re: OT: My school's resemblence to Maria-sama

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
      An all boys version of Lillian. NICE.

      Seriously your school sounds like a much better potential mirror than Hanadera. Although that is the point of Handera school, to be different.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Nick Perez <vanezzania@...> wrote:

      > Some cool little facts to know about my school.  While reading and watching Maria-sama ga Miteru I noticed that my school has some resemblence and some not to the Lillian School
      >
      > Senior rings:  Our senior rings are kinda like the rosaries of the Lillian council.  We pass them down to each new junior/sophmore but there's no "little brother" relationship and it's actually just used among students
      >
      > Collar straigtening- Like Sachiko, everybody in the school has a tendancy to straighten out each other's collars
      >
      > One gender-  Like Lillian, my school Trinity is Catholic and has one gender attending, but mine's all boy
      >
      > Council- We do have a student council at our school, but we don't use fancy terms likes en boutan.  We give titles but their kinda half-funny half-serious
      >
      > Trees-  Although there are a lot of sakura trees at Lillian, at Triniyy there's lots of apple seed tress too in full bloom
      >
      > Just some fun facts :)

    • Nick Perez
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
        I guess you could say that :-).  I mean we are all-boy but we all have different attitudes that are apart of the typical male personality, but there are exceptions.

        Heck I'm even realizing that I'm starting to act like Yoshino, and there's one kid in my advising class who acts like Sei :D

        Seriously your school sounds like a much better potential mirror than Hanadera. Although that is the point of Handera school, to be different.

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups .com, Nick Perez <vanezzania@ ...> wrote:

        > Some cool little facts to know about my school.  While reading and watching Maria-sama ga Miteru I noticed that my school has some resemblence and some not to the Lillian School
        >
        > Senior rings:  Our senior rings are kinda like the rosaries of the Lillian council..  We pass them down to each new junior/sophmore but there's no "little brother" relationshi p and it's actually just used among students
        >
        > Collar straigtening- Like Sachiko, everybody in the school has a tendancy to straighten out each other's collars
        >
        > One gender-  Like Lillian, my school Trinity is Catholic and has one gender attending, but mine's all boy
        >
        > Council- We do have a student council at our school, but we don't use fancy terms likes en boutan.  We give titles but their kinda half-funny half-serious
        >
        > Trees-  Although there are a lot of sakura trees at Lillian, at Triniyy there's lots of apple seed tress too in full bloom
        >
        > Just some fun facts :)

      • Sapphire
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
          dude that's awesome!

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Nick Perez <vanezzania@...> wrote:

          > Some cool little facts to know about my school.  While reading and watching Maria-sama ga Miteru I noticed that my school has some resemblence and some not to the Lillian School
          >
          > Senior rings:  Our senior rings are kinda like the rosaries of the Lillian council.  We pass them down to each new junior/sophmore but there's no "little brother" relationship and it's actually just used among students
          >
          > Collar straigtening- Like Sachiko, everybody in the school has a tendancy to straighten out each other's collars
          >
          > One gender-  Like Lillian, my school Trinity is Catholic and has one gender attending, but mine's all boy
          >
          > Council- We do have a student council at our school, but we don't use fancy terms likes en boutan.  We give titles but their kinda half-funny half-serious
          >
          > Trees-  Although there are a lot of sakura trees at Lillian, at Triniyy there's lots of apple seed tress too in full bloom
          >
          > Just some fun facts :)

        • Nick Perez
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
            really? :D