"Manga Hall of Shame"

  • lynmarenjensen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
      Although I realize it's slightly OT (that's probably why you didn't post it yet), could you please supply the link to the original "manga hall of shame" article? I think it would make an interesting comparison to your list! Thanks!
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
        Hi Lynne - It's linked to on the Okazu article as well: http://mangacritic.com/?p=1949

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: lynmarenjensen@...
        > Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:58:55 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] "Manga Hall of Shame"
        >
        > Although I realize it's slightly OT (that's probably why you didn't post it yet), could you please supply the link to the original "manga hall of shame" article? I think it would make an interesting comparison to your list! Thanks!

      • Ah... Me
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
          Just went over to read... and she's added a Postscript linking to yours, Erica!!!! :)

          The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
          better slave race, YET.

          "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." -- James Madison

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ah... Me" <thethespi@...> wrote:

            > Just went over to read... and she's added a Postscript linking to yours, Erica!!!! :)

            Yes, she said she would. :-)

            One of the things I'd like to focus on a little more on Okazu, is linking to some of the manga bloggers who really can write and have great insight. I was glad to be able to link to Kate's article.