Where's Erica at New York Anime Festival?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Hi all -

      I'm spending today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday)at Javits Cener in NYC for the New York Anime Festival. I don't have an agenda, just hanging out with folks.

      On Saturday, I will be wearing a black "I Love Yuri" T-shirt (http://www.cafepress.com/yuricon.50783048) and if you see me and come over to say hi and introduce yourself, I'l give you a Yuri-themed postcard by Rica Takashima!

      Sort of like a "Where's Waldo" but instead, it's "Where's Erica" and you get a postcard as a prize for finding me. :-)

      Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

      Cheer,