New Season of Kannazuki no Miko?!

  • Sharanna Atreides
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hello all!

      I was really shocked, wenn somebody linked me this one: http://www.himegami.com/

      I don't really know if this would be a new anime or the sequel of Kannazuki no Miko (although I hope it).
      Is somebody able to tell me this? I still am not able to read the sign's there T_T

      Thank you :D!

      Sharanna

    • Georgia
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
        I think this is just a fanfic page...

        --
        "There are no kept promises, only broken ones" 666 by L.W
      • Sharanna Atreides
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
          I searched some more for it and found on 4chan this: http://orz.4chan.org/u/res/575977.html#575977

          I don't really know, what I should think about it - fan-page, a new anime?
          I would prefere an anime ... or a visual novel - just not with the same ending @_@ ...

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Sharanna Atreides <sharannax@...> wrote:

            Hi all,

            The website is just a fanfic page. my com has this translator software and its just some introduction to some of the main characters, as well as orochis and the story preview.

            > I searched some more for it and found on 4chan this: http://orz.4chan.org/u/res/575977.html#575977
            >
            > I don't really know, what I should think about it - fan-page, a new anime?
            > I would prefere an anime ... or a visual novel - just not with the same ending @_@ ...
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Kazu-kun
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
              No, it's real. A preview for this manga came out in this month's Young Ace.

              For what Kaishaku's saying in their blog, it has some ties to Kannazuki no Miko, but it looks the connection is only in spirit (as in an alternative universe or something).

              Someone form shoujoai.com summarized the prolong that is posted in the website:

              distant zero:

              under the shine of the full moon two people meet face to face
              if you were to describe it, one holding a sword bore with her the likeness of a celestial from heaven
              the other possessing the humble pressence of mother earth
              though it may seem like polar opposites these two are part of a same existence
              born under the same hour, born under the same day, born with the same divine mark or their bodies
              and on their 15th birthday each will depart their hometown. all of this is ordained.

              the one bearing the sword thrust her sword at the maiden of earth. In so, she tore apart the piece of clothing hiding the divine mark
              "as I thought, you bear the seal of mikamiko"
              "..." the other remained silent

              I too bear the mark of mikamiko. I am your other half.
              "I will not not permit anyone of this earth to harm you.... because it is I who will kill you. I swear this in the divine name of mikamiko"
              There was no hint of malice from the girl holding the sword. She said that as if it was usual everyday occurance.

              Likewise, there was no hint of fear from the maiden of earth.
              "I see...I have no problems with that"

              "...?"  The one bearing the sword became intrigued

              "but in return I ask one thing from you'
              "Oh? this is interesting please tell me your wish"

              the text ends here

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
                Oh really?! o.o
                That would be awsome! Alright - the ending is mostly not the thing I like and the mecha's also weren't my favorite, but all in at it was something I am able to cling on, since I really like it @_@