[OT] Sailor Moon propels Canadia otaku to anime song fame in Japan

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      Ann emailed me to point out this article about a Canadian signer who got into anime through Sailor Moon. No idea why she didn't just email the group, but here you go: http://au.launch.yahoo.com/news/article/-/5967003/canadian-singer-gives-japanese-anime-a-voice/

      The Sailor Moon connection is tenuous at best, but I found it of vague interest since Sailor Moon propelled me into what is a huge chunk of my life publishing manga, as well.

      Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.