Re: [Yuricon] OT : Evangelion movie (for fun)

  • Nick Perez
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
      Well, the Plantinum version is REALLY expensive where I'm at, it's $79.99 plus tax -_-'

      I would also like to see the original movies that were liscensed by Manga Entertainment, but I heard that they're really dark

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Nick Perez <vanezzania@...> wrote:

        > I would also like to see the original movies that were liscensed by Manga Entertainment, but I heard that they're really dark

        The first one, Death and Rebirth, isn't worth anyone's time, since the first half is just a recap of the series and the second half is the first half of the actual movie, The End of Evangelion. That movie tells the side of the story's ending not revealed in the TV series (explaining what happens to everyone), and while it may be dark and sad, at the same time it still fits and is true to the story's direction, was brutal and gorgeous at once, and it blew me away. It's long been out of print, but you can find it on Amazon merchants.--Pachy
      • Nick Perez
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
          Yeah, i did see once scene from End of Evangelion where Shinji did something rather innporpriate O.o