RE: [Yuricon] Blue Drop liscnesed by Sentai Filmworks

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
      Wow, how weird....I actually posted this report about 30 minutes ago, but it seems to have dissapeared into the ehter. -)

      Oh well.

      Yes, we now have three of the four big titles from the last round of Yuri: El Cazador (due out in November, too) and Mnemosyne (slated for Spring 2010) were picked up by Funimation and now Blue Drop was acquired by Sentai. We already know that Nanoha StrikerS is still in limbo due to poor Nanoha sales here in North America. I'd like to see that get picked up, as well.

      We did better this year, since Aoi Hana was licensed immediately by Crunchyroll. Still trying to convince them to look into DVD distribution. Write them if you want Aoi Hana on DVD. :-) If they pick up Sasamekikoto, I'd be very pleased.

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu
      http://okazu.blogspot.com

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: vanezzania@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:44:09 -0700
      Subject: [Yuricon] Blue Drop liscnesed by Sentai Filmworks

      Let me know if you get this,

      it's offcial the yuri sci-fi anime called Blue Drop has been liscensed by Sentai Filmworks.   Although, not for sure, it was originally liscensed by ADV Films but was transferred due to ADV Films closing down

    • Rinu CZ
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2009
        I see, thanks for sharing your experiences, Nick and pachy_boy. :)

        R.