Aoi Hana Drama CD

  • smithie_28
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
      Good news for Aoi Hana/drama CD fans! ^^

      Amazon JP has an Aoi Hana drama CD up for pre-order . Its release date is September 30. There isn't any indication of what it will be about, but I'm still excited simply by the fact that it's an Aoi Hana drama CD. :)

      (Pointless speculation- maybe it'll be a bonus story by Shimura, a la the Hayate x Blade drama CDs? Or some of the Little Women stories? Or some pleasing amalgamation of each? Etc...)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
        Thanks for the news! I'll be sure to add that to the Yuricon Shop Drama CD page right away.

        Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated." http://www.yuricon.org Hungry for Yuri?

        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: smithie_28@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:00:55 +0000
        Subject: [Yuricon] Aoi Hana Drama CD

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
          . To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: smithie_28@...
          Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:00:55 +0000

          > Amazon JP has an Aoi Hana drama CD up for pre-order .

          Which has now joined so many other great Yuri-flavored Drama CDs on the Yuricon Shop:

          The Direct link to this Cd is: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalc-22/detail/B002J95032

          For the rest of the CD selection, visit: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalc-22

          Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
          http://okazu.blogspot.com