Re:What are you watching, late summer 2009 edition

  • Neo Hrtgdv "Lioncito"
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 31, 2009
      Also wathcing Canaan now. It has it's up and dows, has all the elements of
      an "ok" anime, good action, pretty girls, funny man, serious man with dark
      past, conspiracy, dark secret groups, people going apeshit insane/getting
      superpowers, girls with guns, EPL, funny sidekick. etc..

      Regardless of actual quality, I find myself enjoying it, so I'll keep on
      watching for now.
    • michiru29
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 7, 2009
        The summer 2009 list

        The Best

        1. CANAAN - Alphard! <3
        2. Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 - T.T
        3. Bakemonogatari (Hitagi Crab, Sugura Monkey) - Shaft FTW! Saitou Chiwa too.

        The Rest

        4. Zan Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei - "Zetsubo Sensei drawing song. Shall we begin?"

        The OLD

        5. FMA Brotherhood
        6. Haruhi 2009