New Lililicious Releases - Liars' Engagement Part A (from Yuri Hime 13), Transistor Venus volume 4 chapter 25

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2009
      In the first half of "Liars' Engagement," the next installment of Kazuma
      Kowo's Pure Water Adolescence series, Nanao and Matsumoto disagree over
      Nanao's plans for her future.

      In chapter 25 of Takemoto Izumi's Transistor Venus, Enus has guard duty
      again.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2009
        On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:55:37 -0400, Lililicious
        <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In chapter 25 of Takemoto Izumi's Transistor Venus, Enus has guard
        > duty again.

        Thank you once more for another chapter of my second-guiltiest
        pleasure. :)
        .oO("the Interactive Move (TM)" )