RE: [Yuricon] Non-moe yandere

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 23, 2009

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: vanezzania@...
      Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:51:19 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Non-moe yandere

      > Okay, thank you so much Erica!  I'm kinda getting tired of moe

      My pleasure - I've beetn tired of moe since day one. Infintalizing  characters makes them less real, less threatening and cheaper to draw and holds absolutely no appeal for me.
      ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl

      Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:08:14 -0700

      >Ugh, I kinda asked the wrong things there...

      let me reprashe those two...

      > 1. Are there any other non-moe yuri
      Lililicious has a very nice list of the yuri they have scanlated by category that will give you some suggestion for more adult titles. Some of them, like yamaji Ebine's work is not moe.

      > 2. Is there any non-moe yandere

      This is my personal opinion and therefore of equal value to anyone else's. :-) "Yandere" pretty much implies moe, because all those words that were based on "tsundere" live in that kind of fandom space.
      There is some dark, gothier Yuri. Again, Lili's list might help identify some titles. I suggest "Maya's Funeral Procession," particularly.

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu:
      http://okazu. blogspot. com

      http://www.bing. com/cashback? form=MSHYCB& publ=WLHMTAG& crea=TEXT_ MSHYCB_BackToSch ool_Cashback_ BTSCashback_ 1x1

      HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.