RE: [Yuricon] Non-moe yandere

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 22, 2009
      Gunjo is not yandere.

      Really. It is not any other cute fannish term, either. It's for grownup readers.

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: vanezzania@...
      Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 04:22:58 -0700
      Subject: [Yuricon] Non-moe yandere

      Is there any other non-moe yandere besides Gunjou, becuase if there is I'd like to check it out

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 22, 2009
        Ugh, I kinda asked the wrong things there...

        let me reprashe those two...

        1. Are there any other non-moe yuri

        2.  Is there any non-moe yandere

        Really. It is not any other cute fannish term, either. It's for grownup readers.

        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups .com
        From: vanezzania@yahoo. com
        Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 04:22:58 -0700

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 22, 2009
          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: vanezzania@...
          Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:08:14 -0700

          >Ugh, I kinda asked the wrong things there...

          let me reprashe those two...

          > 1. Are there any other non-moe yuri
          Lililicious has a very nice list of the yuri they have scanlated by category that will give you some suggestion for more adult titles. Some of them, like yamaji Ebine's work is not moe.

          > 2. Is there any non-moe yandere

          This is my personal opinion and therefore of equal value to anyone else's. :-) "Yandere" pretty much implies moe, because all those words that were based on "tsundere" live in that kind of fandom space.
          There is some dark, gothier Yuri. Again, Lili's list might help identify some titles. I suggest "Maya's Funeral Procession," particularly.

          Erica

          Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu:
          http://okazu. blogspot. com

        • Nick Perez
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 22, 2009
            Okay, thank you so much Erica!  I'm kinda getting tired of moe

            http://www.bing. com/cashback? form=MSHYCB& publ=WLHMTAG& crea=TEXT_ MSHYCB_BackToSch ool_Cashback_ BTSCashback_ 1x1

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 23, 2009

              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              From: vanezzania@...
              Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:51:19 -0700

              > Okay, thank you so much Erica!  I'm kinda getting tired of moe

              My pleasure - I've beetn tired of moe since day one. Infintalizing  characters makes them less real, less threatening and cheaper to draw and holds absolutely no appeal for me.

              ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl