Re: Kali-sama...

  • josephglanvill
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
      The other one that I would like to see is someone getting in touch with their inner Dylan Moran. Have someone show up fifteen minutes late to the rose assembly and say "Ahhh, I knew you were here. Do you know where I was? I was at home. I had a bun. And it was delicious, because I knew you were here waiting for me. I've never really liked you, but we have to get through have to get through this meeting anyway, so could I please ge a drink so that I don't have to look at you too much?"