New Yuri hentai label "chu chu", and their first project is Sono Hanabira.

  • Sal Ascensio
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2009
      I sent this pic to Neo Sam in AnimeSuki to confirm my suspicion:

      http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/663/1250331520237.jpg

      He then made a post here:

      http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=2583061&postcount=3350

      To summarize it a bit, the company called A1c created a new adult yuri brand called "chu chu". Their first project will be "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchi Duke wo Anata to Koibito Tsunagi" which is deals with the couple Mai, the dooged nice girl, and the tsundere Reo.

      If you ask me, I'm glad we have a specific adult yuri label especially it gives us a chance to actually have a pure yuri adult series without going through a bunch of hetero ones. Adapting the Sono Hanabira series is a good start.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2009
        I wonder if it'll be as "good" as Shoujo Sect. -_-;;

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: darkchibi07@...
        > Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:32:16 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] New Yuri hentai label "chu chu", and their first project is Sono Hanabira.
        >
        > I sent this pic to Neo Sam in AnimeSuki to confirm my suspicion:
        >
        > http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/663/1250331520237.jpg
        >
        > He then made a post here:
        >
        > http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=2583061&postcount=3350
        >
        > To summarize it a bit, the company called A1c created a new adult yuri brand called "chu chu". Their first project will be "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchi Duke wo Anata to Koibito Tsunagi" which is deals with the couple Mai, the dooged nice girl, and the tsundere Reo.
        >
        > If you ask me, I'm glad we have a specific adult yuri label especially it gives us a chance to actually have a pure yuri adult series without going through a bunch of hetero ones. Adapting the Sono Hanabira series is a good start.

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)