Re: Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel 22, Bara no Mille-Feuille, Intro & Pt. 1

  • yurrihyun
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 13, 2009
      Wow. This completely made my day. Yoshino and Nana are pure win. Loved that Nana is channeling the Torii Eriko spirit of "interesting things."

      And the guest star of the white rose family was also pure fun.

      Really enjoyed this (i'm at work and had to hide the laughter) and only wish more of this could have been animated. Rei, Sukoshi, and Erica thank you very much for all your hard work! This fan's heart is going boom, boom, boom for you all!