Aya Revolution 09 Yuri panel

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2009
      Cynic breaking news. It seems that there will be a yuri panel in this years Aya anime convention at three in the afternoon; Saturday 15 August.

      http://www.ayacon.org.uk/node/136

      Although the summery does not seem fully tuned into reality this is a big thing for a UK anime convention I am sorry I did not notice this sooner.

      Let us hope the panel is successful.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        > Cynic breaking news. It seems that there will be a yuri panel in this years Aya anime convention at three in the afternoon; Saturday 15 August.
        >
        > http://www.ayacon.org.uk/node/136
        >
        > Although the summery does not seem fully tuned into reality this is a big thing for a UK anime convention I am sorry I did not notice this sooner.
        >
        > Let us hope the panel is successful.

        The panel may or may not be enjoyable, but your email certainly was! :-)

        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
        http://okazu.blogspot.com