Re: Happy Birthday Yuricon!

  • hynavian
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7 9:58 AM
      *Raises a glass of wine to propose a toast*

      May we see many more years together, ROOOOAR! (:

      Regards,
      Hynavian

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7 12:20 PM
        Thanks to everyone who wished us well! Since next year Yuricon turns 10, we're really going to try to get at least a party together to celebrate, so keep the whole of 2010 free, 'kay? lol

      • samantha luquin
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 7 5:13 PM
          Yuricon is nine years old? I learned something new today. Now then...Happy birthday Yuricon and Okazu! May we have many more years filled with both!

        • Neo Hrtgdv "Lioncito"
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 25 11:11 AM
            Very belated! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURICON!! I want to see you make many many
            more together with the CoYuHi ^-^*