Re: [Yuricon] Happy Birthday Yuricon!

  • catchperfect
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009
      Yay! Happy Birthday and here's to many, many more!

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
        *Raises a glass of wine to propose a toast*

        May we see many more years together, ROOOOAR! (:

        Regards,
        Hynavian

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
          Thanks to everyone who wished us well! Since next year Yuricon turns 10, we're really going to try to get at least a party together to celebrate, so keep the whole of 2010 free, 'kay? lol

        • samantha luquin
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
            Yuricon is nine years old? I learned something new today. Now then...Happy birthday Yuricon and Okazu! May we have many more years filled with both!

          • Neo Hrtgdv "Lioncito"
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 25, 2009
              Very belated! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURICON!! I want to see you make many many
              more together with the CoYuHi ^-^*