Re: Happy Birthday Yuricon!

  • pachy_boy
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009

      > Today Yuricon turns 9 and Okazu turns 7! Happy birthday to all of us and here's to the next decade!

      A merry birth of days to ya--Pachy
    • catchperfect
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009
        Yay! Happy Birthday and here's to many, many more!

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
          *Raises a glass of wine to propose a toast*

          May we see many more years together, ROOOOAR! (:

          Regards,
          Hynavian

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
            Thanks to everyone who wished us well! Since next year Yuricon turns 10, we're really going to try to get at least a party together to celebrate, so keep the whole of 2010 free, 'kay? lol

          • samantha luquin
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
              Yuricon is nine years old? I learned something new today. Now then...Happy birthday Yuricon and Okazu! May we have many more years filled with both!

            • Neo Hrtgdv "Lioncito"
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 25, 2009
                Very belated! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURICON!! I want to see you make many many
                more together with the CoYuHi ^-^*