Re: Happy Birthday Yuricon!

  • josephglanvill
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009
      Good grief. Well, here's to good times!

      > Today Yuricon turns 9 and Okazu turns 7! Happy birthday to all of us and here's to the next decade!

      > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      > http://okazu.blogspot.com

    • pachy_boy
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009

        > Today Yuricon turns 9 and Okazu turns 7! Happy birthday to all of us and here's to the next decade!

        A merry birth of days to ya--Pachy
      • catchperfect
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009
          Yay! Happy Birthday and here's to many, many more!

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
            *Raises a glass of wine to propose a toast*

            May we see many more years together, ROOOOAR! (:

            Regards,
            Hynavian

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
              Thanks to everyone who wished us well! Since next year Yuricon turns 10, we're really going to try to get at least a party together to celebrate, so keep the whole of 2010 free, 'kay? lol

            • samantha luquin
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
                Yuricon is nine years old? I learned something new today. Now then...Happy birthday Yuricon and Okazu! May we have many more years filled with both!

              • Neo Hrtgdv "Lioncito"
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 25, 2009
                  Very belated! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURICON!! I want to see you make many many
                  more together with the CoYuHi ^-^*