RE: [Yuricon]OT Simoun box set cost

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: vanezzania@...
      Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:32:36 -0700
      Subject: [Yuricon]OT Simoun box set cost

      I'm going over to best buy tomorrow after my work hours at the hospital.  Can anyone tell me the cost of the Simoun Box set because I saw it there.

      You should probably check that out on the Best Buy website or call the store and ask. :-)

      Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.
    • Nick Perez
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
        okay, thanks Erica :)

        I'm going over to best buy tomorrow after my work hours at the hospital.  Can anyone tell me the cost of the Simoun Box set because I saw it there.

        You should probably check that out on the Best Buy website or call the store and ask. :-)

        Yuricon - "For real women who like their women....animated. "
        http://www.yuricon. org

        Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

      • Sal Ascensio
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
          I bought mine in Best Buy for $35 plus tax. Luckily I got gift cards to cover that.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 7, 2009
            Thank you all for the help and information, but I could not afford the Simoun Box Set :(

            However, I acquired the Tweeny Witches OVA set, it's not really yuri, but it's still good