[Yuricon]OT Simoun box set cost

  • Nick Perez
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
      I'm going over to best buy tomorrow after my work hours at the hospital.  Can anyone tell me the cost of the Simoun Box set because I saw it there.

      It be much appreciated, thanks

      ~Nick

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: vanezzania@...
        Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:32:36 -0700
        Subject: [Yuricon]OT Simoun box set cost

        I'm going over to best buy tomorrow after my work hours at the hospital.  Can anyone tell me the cost of the Simoun Box set because I saw it there.

        You should probably check that out on the Best Buy website or call the store and ask. :-)

        Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.
      • Nick Perez
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
          okay, thanks Erica :)

          I'm going over to best buy tomorrow after my work hours at the hospital.  Can anyone tell me the cost of the Simoun Box set because I saw it there.

          You should probably check that out on the Best Buy website or call the store and ask. :-)

          Yuricon - "For real women who like their women....animated. "
          http://www.yuricon. org

          Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

        • Sal Ascensio
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2009
            I bought mine in Best Buy for $35 plus tax. Luckily I got gift cards to cover that.

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 7, 2009
              Thank you all for the help and information, but I could not afford the Simoun Box Set :(

              However, I acquired the Tweeny Witches OVA set, it's not really yuri, but it's still good