Happy Birthday Yuricon!

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2009
      Today Yuricon turns 9 and Okazu turns 7! Happy birthday to all of us and here's to the next decade!

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com
    • josephglanvill
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009
        Good grief. Well, here's to good times!

        > Today Yuricon turns 9 and Okazu turns 7! Happy birthday to all of us and here's to the next decade!

        > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
        > http://okazu.blogspot.com

      • pachy_boy
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009

          > Today Yuricon turns 9 and Okazu turns 7! Happy birthday to all of us and here's to the next decade!

          A merry birth of days to ya--Pachy
        • catchperfect
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 6, 2009
            Yay! Happy Birthday and here's to many, many more!

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
              *Raises a glass of wine to propose a toast*

              May we see many more years together, ROOOOAR! (:

              Regards,
              Hynavian

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
                Thanks to everyone who wished us well! Since next year Yuricon turns 10, we're really going to try to get at least a party together to celebrate, so keep the whole of 2010 free, 'kay? lol

              • samantha luquin
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 7, 2009
                  Yuricon is nine years old? I learned something new today. Now then...Happy birthday Yuricon and Okazu! May we have many more years filled with both!

                • Neo Hrtgdv "Lioncito"
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 25, 2009
                    Very belated! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURICON!! I want to see you make many many
                    more together with the CoYuHi ^-^*