New Lililicious Releases - Sweet Blue Flowers ch27, Honey & Honey v2ch19, Anise one-shot, YH8 one-shot, Prince one-shot

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4 6:04 PM
      In chapter 27 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers, it's the day of
      the drama festival.

      In chapter 19 of Takeuchi Sachiko's Honey & Honey, Sachiko talks about
      how merciless women can be.

      In Nohara Mini's "Chocolate-Covered Almonds," a woman thinks about
      someone from her past.

      In "Flowers Forming a Parabola," by Hakamada Mera, the protagonist
      cultivates a flower.

      Hakamada Mera's "The Imaginary Land" is about goodbyes.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Ah... Me
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4 6:56 PM
        Thank You! Thank You! THANK YOU!!!

        Ah, Yuri-fix...... and, as usual... the mangaka leaves us at the point where we want more.... NOW!! and we have to be patient....

        Thespi

        The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
        better slave race, YET.

        "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." -- James Madison

        In chapter 27 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers, it's the day of
        the drama festival.

        Give Back

        Yahoo! for Good

        Get inspired

        by a good cause.

        Y! Toolbar

        Get it Free!

        easy 1-click access

        to your groups.

        Yahoo! Groups

        Start a group

        in 3 easy steps.

        Connect with others.

        .

      • Nick Perez
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5 5:32 PM
          I'm going over to best buy tomorrow after my work hours at the hospital.  Can anyone tell me the cost of the Simoun Box set because I saw it there.

          It be much appreciated, thanks

          ~Nick

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5 5:54 PM
            To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            From: vanezzania@...
            Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:32:36 -0700
            Subject: [Yuricon]OT Simoun box set cost

            I'm going over to best buy tomorrow after my work hours at the hospital.  Can anyone tell me the cost of the Simoun Box set because I saw it there.

            You should probably check that out on the Best Buy website or call the store and ask. :-)

            Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.
          • Nick Perez
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5 6:34 PM
              okay, thanks Erica :)

              I'm going over to best buy tomorrow after my work hours at the hospital.  Can anyone tell me the cost of the Simoun Box set because I saw it there.

              You should probably check that out on the Best Buy website or call the store and ask. :-)

              Yuricon - "For real women who like their women....animated. "
              http://www.yuricon. org

              Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

            • Sal Ascensio
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 5 7:42 PM
                I bought mine in Best Buy for $35 plus tax. Luckily I got gift cards to cover that.

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 7 5:09 AM
                  Thank you all for the help and information, but I could not afford the Simoun Box Set :(

                  However, I acquired the Tweeny Witches OVA set, it's not really yuri, but it's still good