Sasameki Koto Anime Update

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
      The Sasameki Koto  website  has been updated with Tomoe, Miyako, and Aoi's character designs! ^^

      The seiyu for the supporting cast are also listed:

      Masaki Akemiya- Ayaka Shimizu

      Kiyori Torioi- Emiri Katou

      Tomoe Hachisuka- Hitomi Harada

      Miyako Taema- Chiwa Saito

      Azusa Aoi- Mayuki Makiguchi

      Most of the talent is little known (aside from Chiwa Saito, and perhaps Emiri Katou), but I'm looking forward to seeing more new seiyuu enter the "6 Degrees of Yuri" circle! :)

    • Katherine
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
        I forgot to mention, for anybody interested, that the Sasameki Koto theme song will be performed by Natsumi Kiyoura, who performed the lovely opening themes for Spice and Wolf and Sketchbook ~full color'S~. ^^
      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine" <smithie_28@...> wrote:

          > I forgot to mention, for anybody interested, that the Sasameki Koto
          > theme song will be performed by Natsumi Kiyoura
          > <http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=18073> , who
          > performed the lovely opening themes for Spice and Wolf and Sketchbook
          > ~full color'S~. ^^

          Thanks for the update. Ah there is so much to look forward to.

          With the same artist doing the opening I wonder if there will be any cross over AMVs of Sasameki Koto and Spice and wolf.
        • Katherine
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 30, 2009
            Another bit of news:

            The News  section of the Sasameki Koto website is listing Wednesday, October 7 at 2:20 am as the premiere date and time for Sasameki Koto episode 1. (Although the date and time may be subject to change.)

            It looks like the people working on the series are also planning on showing the first Sasameki Koto trailer at Comiket on August 14. ^^