Re: [Yuricon] Re: What manga do you ,most want to see as an anime or Live-Action?

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 24, 2009

      While I'm not sure what I would like to see made into a live action besides the next season of Sailor Moon so we can get Haruka and Michiru there is in fact a Blood/Blood+ live action coming out that apparently has much subtext between Saya and another female character. I'm not sure how much is Yuri goggles or how close it is to the series but it seems to be american made since I've only seen English trailers.

      For Anime I would definately go with Hayate x Blade.