RE: [Yuricon] First 2 episodes of El Cazador de la Bruja are available

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2009
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: darkchibi07@...
      > Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:05:28 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] First 2 episodes of El Cazador de la Bruja are available
      >
      > http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=136
      >
      > I don't if they'll put up a new episode at certain time intervals or just post the first few episodes just to gain interest.

      I've sent them a message to see what the intention is. They are a little busy this weekend at events, but they usually do answer. Great catch by the way! Thi'll go on today's Yuri News Report on Okazu. ;-)

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com

      Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.