Re: [Yuricon] Re: Misleading OPs and EDs

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2009
      Misleading OPs and EDs, eh?

      I seem to recall the opening to that Chobits rip-off, (Dears was it?) to be full of misleading elements like that. Even the artwork for the packaging was pushing the idea.

      Now, if there was ever an opening that I would ask if the character in it were in any way related to how the characters are depicted in the anime, it would be the opening for Needless. If that opening turns out to be misleading, it will probably be the funniest thing I've experienced all year. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go hide under a rock for about a year or two so Erica won't find me.

      - Ted the Awesome