"Aoi Hana" on Afterellen.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      I know that most of you already know this, but I haven't actuall *officially* announced this here and wanted to make sure I definitely did post this:

      As of Thursday night, the largest online lesnin entertainment site, Afterellen.com is showing "Aoi Hana: Sweet Blue Flowers," as a regular weekly feature. This is the non-subscriber version, so it will show a week after the simulcast version airs.

      It's a terrifc way to get Yuri anime in front of people who might not otherwise see it. I'm very excited about this.

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com