LGBT webcomic charity art auction

  • what is a dooky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      Hello again, Yuricon list. I know I don't post often these days, but at the moment I'm involved in something that might be of interest to any list members who follow yuri webcomics. A bunch of artists from LGBT-themed webcomics have got together to auction some art for charity. These artists include Megan Gedris of "I Was Kidnapped by Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space", Paige Braddock of "Jane's World", Erika Moen of "Dar" and Jamie Robertson of "Clan of the Cats". The art's going up for auction on the 20th-24th of this month, and the money raised will go to the Point Foundation. You can see some of the art and learn more about the auction here: http://art.wingnetwork.com/

      Hope this is of interest to some of the list members!

      George

      Amazoness! - http://amazoness.co.uk - Men seldom make passes at girls who routinely kill men.