El Cazador dub cast announced

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-07-02/funimation-adds-sega-sands-of-destruction-anime

      Funimation has announced the cast for their dub of El Cazador. This is interesting to me for two reasons:

      1) It means that, as other companies are cranking back on dubs, they are still planning on them and

      2) The tentative plans for getting El Cazador out this autumn is on track. I'm so very, very pleased that I'll have EC to add to complete that trilogy.

      I won't actually watch the dub, except for maybe a moment or two for review, but it's good to know. :-)

      Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.