New Lililicious Releases - CP2 doujinshi short, Tsubomi 2 one-shot, Secret Stairs v2 ch8, YH11 one-shot, Apple Day Dream extra

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      In "Messiah," by Ginga Natsuka, Haruka reflects on her own personal Messiah.

      In "Scent of Sweet," by Yoshida Mikiko, the protagonist complains to a
      friend about the downsides of having large breasts. "Ochoufujin" is a
      one-page short about Aim For the Ace.

      In the eighth chapter of Konno Kita's The Secret Stairs, Natsu receives
      an unexpected visitor during summer school.

      "Footprints in the Snow," by Takahashi Mako, is about fate.

      The Petit Yuri-Hime installment of Johnouchi Nene's Apple Day Dream is
      about how hard it is for Yuma and Kaoru to be apart.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the website
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Joseph Saunders
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In "Messiah," by Ginga Natsuka, Haruka reflects on her own personal Messiah.
        >
        > In "Scent of Sweet," by Yoshida Mikiko, the protagonist complains to a
        > friend about the downsides of having large breasts. "Ochoufujin" is a
        > one-page short about Aim For the Ace.
        >
        > In the eighth chapter of Konno Kita's The Secret Stairs, Natsu receives
        > an unexpected visitor during summer school.
        >
        > "Footprints in the Snow," by Takahashi Mako, is about fate.
        >
        > The Petit Yuri-Hime installment of Johnouchi Nene's Apple Day Dream is
        > about how hard it is for Yuma and Kaoru to be apart.
        >
        > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the website
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        Thank you so much for the many stories released for the past 3 days. Of course, I am grateful to the authors who write and illustrate these stories. But, I am also grateful for everyone at Lililicious too.
        Jo