RE: [Yuricon] New Season of Nanoha?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hi there -

      That site was an ad for a StrikerS Drama CD (they're called "Soundstages") that came out last summer at Comiket.

      There is a new manga that's just debuted for Nanoha and team at work, and a separate one that follows the loli adventures of Vivio and her homelife.

      No new anime seasons, but there is an anime movie coming eventually. It's a re-telling of the original series and how Nanoha and Fate met.

      Funimation has recently stated that they aren't releasing StrikerS here, because Lyrical Nanoha (http://astore.amazon.com/yuricon-20/detail/B001F34HPK) and Nanoha As (http://astore.amazon.com/yuricon-20/detail/B001K98M46) sold poorly. So if you want to see more Nanoha in English, buy the sets that we already have and convince them to bring over Strikers!

      ________________________________
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: sharannax@...
      > Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:45:07 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] New Season of Nanoha?

      > Good evening!
      >
      > I wasn't sure, if I am right with my assumtion, but I just found this page:
      >
      > http://nanoha.net.cn/ssx/ssx_top.html
      >
      > I can not read this language, but it seems like an advertisment or an announcement for the fourth season of Nanoha!
      > But this time around it seems to follow the path of the "next generation".
      > I am not sure about this, can somebody translate or give a short summary of the information written on that page?
      >
      > Greets,
      > Sharanna

      Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®.