New Lililicious Releases - Clover ch1 (YH10), I Fell in Love, Soft-Boiled Fujoshi (YH14), Wolf-Girl (YS3), Secret Recipe ch2 (T2)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Otsu Hiyori's Clover is a series of one-shots about four sisters, each
      focusing on a different sister. The first is about a good girl who's
      tempted to break the rules.

      In Asagi Ryu's "I Fell in Love For the First Time," a girl falls for a
      woman she sees on the train.
      Please be aware that this release contains adult content. (And an
      unhealthy amount of saliva.)

      Morishima Akiko's "Soft-Boiled Fujoshi" is about a minor character from
      her manga Hanjuku Joshi (which is part of Yuri Hime's line of cell phone
      manga; see Wings of Yuri at http://solelo.com/blog/ for scanlations of
      it). Moe is more important to fujoshi than love is... or is it?

      "The Wolf-Girl & the Seven Kids," by Ruri Hozuki and Sakura Shio, is a
      yuri version of the fairy tale The Wolf and the Seven Kids. It's an
      illustrated story rather than a manga.

      In the second chapter of Morinaga Milk's The Secret Recipe, the club
      president worries over what's happening between her and Wakatsuki, and
      what will happen to the club if Wakatsuki quits.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).