RE: [Yuricon] Re: Strawberry Panic article on Afterellen.com

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2009
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: pachy_boy@...
      > Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:09:05 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Strawberry Panic article on Afterellen.com
      >
      > A very surprisingly fair article on this series. Good stuff!--Pachy

      I wondered if anyone was going to say that. :-) There was no way I would write for AE and shred the series. For one thing, it was by popular request that they covered that series at all. For another, by the end I liked it, for what it was. As a reviewer on my blog, I allow myself to be whimsical and snarky. As a journalist for some other site, I'll always endeavor to be fair.