RE: [Yuricon] Re: Strawberry Panic article on Afterellen.com

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2009
      Thanks Katherine - I've been asked to do a few more series-specific articles too.

      I do have to apologize for an error on the first page where it says that Shizuma works with the Etoiles from the other schools. I absolutely do not know how that got there - it's not in the original article I have on my hard drive. It says Student Council Presidents, as it should.

      Oh well. Next time I need to send a PDF. lol

      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: smithie_28@...
      > Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:40:10 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Strawberry Panic article on Afterellen.com
      >
      > Great article! Seeing a Strawberry Panic article on AE was such a
      > "Whoah!" moment for me! ^^ It would be great to see more yuri articles
      > on Afterellen.

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > mailto:Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • pachy_boy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2009
        A very surprisingly fair article on this series. Good stuff!--Pachy

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 23, 2009
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: pachy_boy@...
          > Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:09:05 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Strawberry Panic article on Afterellen.com
          >
          > A very surprisingly fair article on this series. Good stuff!--Pachy

          I wondered if anyone was going to say that. :-) There was no way I would write for AE and shred the series. For one thing, it was by popular request that they covered that series at all. For another, by the end I liked it, for what it was. As a reviewer on my blog, I allow myself to be whimsical and snarky. As a journalist for some other site, I'll always endeavor to be fair.