RE: [Yuricon] What's this "Yuri fan" business?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2009
      Media Blasters/Kitty Media/AnimeWorks has been using "Yuri Fan" as the logo for their Yuri Imprint titles for a while now. You can find it on the Strawberry Panic and Kashimashi DVDs and box sets and on Maka-Maka, I believe.

      It's just like Seven Seas "Strawberry" logo - it's an imprint.

      For the record, ALC uses "100% Yuri" as our imprint indication - it's just that everything we do it 100% Yuri, so you might not notice. :-)