Epitaph Question

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2009
      I wish to apologize first, as I've been out of the loop for quite awhile. By the way, this has nothing to with the scantalation side of things but on the Yuri Hime main itself. For those who have been following Yuri Hime or otherwise have knowledgee of it, has Epitaph finished it's run? If so, at which volume did it end at? Otherwise, was it canceled or gotten shifted elsewhere?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2009
        It's pretty typical in most magazines for a story to take a short hiatus right after a collected volume is released. Gives the mangaka a breather and a chance for the tankoubon to sell. Because Yuri hime is only quaterly, a hiatus of two issues can chew up 6 months.

        I don't know if the story has been stopped or is ongoing - the new issue isn't out until July - but I certainly haven't heard that it was canceled, either. So...basically no help, really. :-)