Thank you for your hard work!

  • Yurri Hyun
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
      Wanted to thank everyone again on the Lililicious crew for all the scans! Really been enjoying Aoi Hana and all the other titles. You people rock!

    • Jamie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
        Me too thank all of you.

        Love Aoi Hana. Just love it. Even if nothing much progressed over the last three chapters, still love it beyond belief. I wish I could hug everyone.

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Yurri Hyun <yurrihyun@...> wrote:

        > Wanted to thank everyone again on the Lililicious crew for all the scans! Really been enjoying Aoi Hana and all the other titles. You people rock!

      • Ann Schubert
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2009
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Yurri Hyun <yurrihyun@...> wrote:

          > Wanted to thank everyone again on the Lililicious crew for all the scans! Really been enjoying Aoi Hana and all the other titles. You people rock!

          Ditto.
        • josephglanvill
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2009
            As Iscariot would say: