New Lililicious Release - Phryne one-shot

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
      In "A Cruel God," by Takano Youko and Shouya Toko, Kei is interested in
      a woman at the gym. Imagine her surprise when she sees her in a lesbian bar!

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Rinu CZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
        Thanks for providing the scanlation! I can't help than cherish my
        thing for Phryne ^^.

        R.