New Lililicious Releases - Mermaid Line: Ayumi and Aika 1-2, Rows of Cherry Trees ch2-3, Guidebook (Sailor Moon doujinshi)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      In Kindaichi Renjuurou's "Mermaid Line: Ayumi and Aika 1," Ayumi's
      boyfriend makes an announcement, but not the one she was hoping for.
      In "Ayumi and Aika 2," Aika worries that Ayumi is growing distant.
      That's the last of what we're doing from Mermaid Line.

      In the second part of Takahashi Makoto's The Rows of Cherry Trees, we
      discover who wins the match.
      The third part is about Yukiko and Chikage's first meeting.
      Note: If you'd like to listen to "Le Cygne" while reading the ballet
      sequence in this chapter,
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cygne_(Saint-Sa%C3%ABns) has a link to a
      recording.

      Guidebook is another Sailor Moon doujinshi by Jesus Drug (Hayashiya
      Shizuru) and Mirage House (Makise Renko). It focuses on Haruka and
      Michiru, and is mostly gags. Thanks to Matt for the scans!
      Please be aware that this release contains mature content.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).