New Lililicious Release - Through Eyeglasses Darkly

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
      Through Eyeglasses Darkly, by Hisaka Mika, is a collection of subtly
      erotic one-shots about--you guessed it--girls with glasses. We're doing
      the two yuri stories from the collection. The first, "The Woman Who Got
      Bitten," is about a young woman's worries that she won't measure up to
      her girlfriend's past lovers. The sequel, "Melting Ice," is about how
      your hands get cold in the winter... and how to warm them up.
      Please be aware that this release contains mature content.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Jaymie C
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
        when i try to get your releases now, from your site, it says 403 forbidden- you are not allowed access.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
          Jaymie C wrote:

          > when i try to get your releases now, from your site, it says 403
          > forbidden- you are not allowed access.

          Did you try the mirrors? One of our file hosts is going through a DNS
          change right now, so it may not work for all users for a few days.

          Erin