Re: Berserk

  • josephglanvill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
      SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

      SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

      SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

      ssssssssssssssssssssss

      ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspoiler space

      Not sure what to make of those. I love the schoolgirl crush Shielke has on Guts. The scene of the two of them in the pub is just to die for. "What are saying to my girlfriend?"

      Although the concept of Farnesse getting hero-worship crush on Shielke is too amusing to ignore.

      Pre-eclipse Casca would probably have kicked Farnesse's backside around the room.

      And I'm not sure I can really accept Lika/Nina either. That's a genuine "big sis/surrogate mother" relationship, not an "Oneesama" one.

      I think we can admit though that Rosine has one of the coolest one-line descriptions in all anime: "Four foot psychopathic lesbian tinkerbell on crack".