Re: Kannazuki no Miko Re-License

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine" <smithie_28@> wrote:
      > >

      > In a related, but random thought, the phrase "Yuri Mecha" makes me think of all sorts of very silly things. :-)

      LOL

      Yup, just when I thought this series was finally fading out of consciousness among the yuri fandom, it's being resuscitated for an entire new crop of fans who will no doubt think that it's the greatest thing evar. *used to be counted among them -_-;;* Here's hoping that Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto make it here also.
    • Ann Schubert
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009

        ... But the re-release would NOT have anything new or different, right??

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009

          > I noticed a comment on ANN's report of the re-release saying that the description of this series as "Yuri mecha" was a sale for that reader.

          We always call it "Lesbian Mecha Shinto Priestesses". ^_^ Also "the Dwarf Bread of anime" (kudos to all who get that reference).
        • Shannon J. L.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "josephglanvill" <thirohk@...> wrote:

            > > I noticed a comment on ANN's report of the re-release saying that the description of this series as "Yuri mecha" was a sale for that reader.
            >

            > We always call it "Lesbian Mecha Shinto Priestesses". ^_^ Also "the Dwarf Bread of anime" (kudos to all who get that reference).

            *LOL*

            Discworld!