RE: [Yuricon] [slightly OT] Lesbians sue lesbians over use of the word "lesbian"

  • Firia L
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      I remember reading that artical when it was originally issued. :) They had to sue a target group, which was not responsible for the global use of the term "Lesbian." They couldn't sue the lesbian community as a whole because... well, you can't. XD Since no one is at fault for using a globally accepted term, I imagine it was case closed before to long.

      The people of Lesbos should take a page from gay pride; Lesbian, and damn proud of it! ;)

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: thirohk@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:33:33 +0000
      Subject: [Yuricon] [slightly OT] Lesbians sue lesbians over use of the word "lesbian"

      This article just takes the cake:

      http://www.breitbar t.com/article. php?id=D90C82S80 &show_article= 1&catnum= 0

      Sorry, this is just too hilarious not to share.

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.