Yuricon on the Daily Kos

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Thanks to Okazu reader Bruce McF, Yuricon has appeared on today's Daily Kos.

      What Newspaper Reporting Can Learn from Yuricon http://twurl.nl/80nd3m

      I have to say - it's a pretty good article and really captures what I mean when I talk about Microniche Marketing, so Bruce scores big on that.

      It also wins, hands down, the *absolute* best use of social media in regards to Project Engage. Bruce is posting this article 3 times on three different sites, this earning 30 points (it includes the video trailer) - and he is offering the chance to anyone else to add on two more posts of the trailer and earn a copy of YM6. It's a generous offer and wins a special social media award from me.

      I hope you'll read the article because it's really quite good.

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com