HELP! Need the title to an anime...

  • sapphire_sophilia
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      While I was at A-Kon, I was browsing the Media Blasters table and found a new yuri anime that was on the adult side. I figured i could go find it on their website, but it's giving me a headache and I can't remember the name of the dvd to save my own life

      the story it about this idol who's getting stalked very badly so she's getting a female bodyguard, whom the idol would love to get into bed with. the only other thing i can remember from the back of the package is i think one of the characters names is lia *curses the flordia sun, yet again*
    • Jeyl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1 3:00 AM
        I think that would be él, and Erica reviewed this particular title
        back in March. Does this fit the description?

        http://okazu.blogspot.com/2009/03/yuri-anime-el.html
      • Sapphire Sophilia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2 4:07 PM
          sounds right, thanks for the help ^^