[sale] Marimite S1 & S2

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Little short on cash, and I want to buy stuff off eBay. Comic Quest
      still has brand-new copies of S1 & S2, so I won't be left out in the
      cold for long. $25 each or $40 for both.

      *Free* SAL shipping within Southeast Asia. 50% off worldwide airmail
      shipping. EMS will be at cost.

      PayPal only. I've tried getting cash and checks from overseas, and
      PayPal is much safer and more convenient. I can set-up an eBay auction
      if you prefer.