Two upcoming Events in the NYC area

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009
      Hello all -

      Yuricon & ALC Publishing will be at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art (MoCCA) Festival at the 69 Regiment Armory in NYC on June 6th (maybe 7th, we'll see how the weather is. lol) We'll be at the PRISM Comics table, so look for ours and other awesome LGBT comics there!

      If you go to *one* comic show a year, I recommend you make it this one. It's...fantastic. Indie comics, small press. Absolutely fantasic people and amazing art.

      AnimeNEXT is June 12-14, at the Garden State Expo Center in Somerset, NJ, and Yuricon & ALC will be in Con Row, as usual. I will definitely be there Friday and Saturday - Sunday is TBD. If you'd like to volunteer to help out at the table, please email me and let me know. I provide lunch (although its usaully the lackey's job to get it. lol)

      See you all there!